CORS Detonation Search Coil for Fisher F2 and F4 Metal Detectors
The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists!
The CORS Detonation Search Coil is designed to detect medium and small targets at a depth that is unattainable for other coils. Working with a slow swing will help maximize its ability to find not only large and medium targets but small targets which weigh less than 1g at 20 cm depth.
This coil is superior to a standard coil in depth by 22%-45% (depending on the model of the metal detector) and in ground coverage of between 30%-60% (depending on the model of the metal detector).
The CORS Detonation Search Coil is suited for finding coins, treasures and artifacts in any territory. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- Coil Size: 13″ x 14″ (33 x 35.5 cm)
- Weight: 23.6 oz (670 g) (without coil cover)
- Double D Configuration
- Screw-On Connector
- Extreme Depth
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin
- Extremely robust coil mounting bracket
- Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected
- The Search Coil is completely Waterproof
- Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Protective connector Cap included to prevent dirt and dust from getting in when not in use
- Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model
- High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Nut and Bolt with two Rubber Rings
- Velcro Strap
- Coil Skidplate already attached to coil
- Protective connector cap