CORS Fire Search Coil for Minelab FBS Series Metal Detector (E-TRAC, Safari, Explorer and Quattro)
The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists!
The CORS Fire Search Coil is the deepest coil in the world for different metal detectors and is confirmed by tests of independent metal detector experts in various forums and metal detector meetings. It is recommended to use the coil for deep searching.
This coil is excellent for finding large targets as well as for small targets which are 1g or more at 25cm depth. This coil is superior to a standard coil in depth by 25%-50% (depending on the model of the metal detector) and in ground coverage of between 50%-80% (depending on the model of the metal detector).
The CORS Fire Search Coil is recommended for use on open terrain. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- Coil Size: 15″ (38cm)
- Weight: 25.3 oz (720 g) (without coil cover)
- Double D Configuration
- Screw-On Connector
- Extreme Depth
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin
- Extremely robust coil mounting bracket
- Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected
- The Search Coil is completely Waterproof
- Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Protective connector Cap included to prevent dirt and dust from getting in when not in use
- Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model
- High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Nut and Bolt with two Rubber Rings
- Velcro Strap
- Coil Skidplate already attached to coil
- Protective connector cap