Have you ever gotten tied up with your stock metal detectors headphones? Or had them get stuck and get pulled right off your head? Or when you kneel down to dig a target, does your headphone cord tip over your detector or just get in the way of your digging?
Now you can upgrade your metal detector with a pair of Quest wireless headphones just like the high end metal detectors in seconds!
The transmitter provides three ways to attach it to your detector: You can clip it on rod or magnet stick on your control box, or even hang it on a piece of metal detector cloth. So you can take it off easily to charge.
It fits all detectors with a 1/4″ audio jack. The digital audio processor enable it transfer the best quality signal to the chosen Quest headphones. The wireless controller is water resistant so you don’t have to worry getting it splashed on.
- Transfer original, no distortion audio signal
- Only 0.06s delay
- Splash-proof structure
- 1 touch button control
- 6 hours working time
- Spring cable
- Easy to attach & secure
- USB rechargeable
- No interference with VLF PI detectors
- 1/4″ to 1/8″ Plug Adapter
- Transmitter Cable: 10inches / 25cm straight+5cm coil
- Connector: 1/4″ Standard audio connector.
- Attaching: Clip on rod,magnetic attach
- Protection level: Splash-proof
- Control: One touch button
- Accessories: Adapter, USB recharging cable, mounting gear.
- Weight: 1.4oz / 33gr